Thursday, April 27, 2006

I want to be a part of it...


Midtown Shadow photo by Automatt, originally uploaded by mightymerk.

Hat tip to Doug Ross for this excellent find.

I couldn't help but think about my May 10th date to watch the New York Yankees play the Boston Red Sox at Yankee stadium.

It is truly a fantastic photo of New York City that is part of a collection by Automatt.

It is equally impressive for those that have never been to the Big Apple as it is for those who have lived their all their lives but never have seen it from this angle.

Enjoy.

Posted by mightymerk, 5:00 PM

1 Comments:

By Blogger Vector

I'm not usually a big fan of cityscapes, but I have to say that this one really is an interesting shot. That shadow ties the hard industrial urban outlook very subtly to softer natural atmosphere.

I like it :)

Thanks for sharing, dude!

@ 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home