Saturday, April 22, 2006

Today is Earth Day...Did you remember?


What every day should be, originally uploaded by mightymerk.

Neither did I.


Well, I guess I did. But did you really?

This debate aside as we 'hopefully' become more and more environmentally concious I hope we can take some time to appreciate just how beautiful this world can be if we are willing to take the time and make the effort to act as responsibliy as we can.

The official Earth Day site can be found here.

Cool quiz here.
Posted by mightymerk, 4:59 AM

1 Comments:

By Blogger BK

Merk,

Well, I went to see a special "Earth Day" show featuring Neptune, NJ's Nicole Atkins and Mike Doughty up in Teaneck. Of course, I don't know how much good I did for the environment by driving my gas-guzzling Saturn VUE from Fairless Hills, PA, to Hoboken, NJ, to pick up my friend and then to Teaneck...and back!

Anyway, I also wanted to tell you that I think I'm going to the BlueClaws game on Saturday with my friend Mark since they seem to coming together this season. By my count, they're 7-1 since the 0-9 start...and most of the team still isn't hitting yet. The pitchers are basically getting it done...and, as a Phillies fan, I'm happy to see that.

- BK

@ 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home